Day two, people say it is always the most fun and enjoying day of them all. Its true when you are down on an Island exploring. But we didnt join the trip to Phuket. We stayed on the majestic ship for a while and decided to take a short stroll around the small bazaar near the Port of Chaophaya Terminal.
Let me take you back on what we did since the begining of my day~
It was a long night yesterday as I slept around 2AM! Surprisingly I woke up with an energetic attitude and continue my trip to Phuket ( which we did nt join) We went for breakfast around 8AM at the 4 Seasons Restaurant which serves western dishes. After breakfast, I decided to go to the Dance Class to just be a spectator. When I was there, landed on a chair, a lady approached me and asked "Have you registered for the dance class?" I was like...( Must you register?) I walked out of the Lounge with my embarrassed face and went to the pool area. At the highest deck(deck 10) you cant imagine how strong was the wind. I could practically blow your shirt off your body! No joke. The ship was still sailing at that time and you will feel the strong breeze rushing through your pants!
After refreshing myself for a bit, I kept going up and down around the deck as I was totally bored. Then, I walked to Deck 6 to check out the basketball court. And again I went back to the cabin till it was time for lunch. It was 12.30 noon! Lunch is served! We went to the buffet area and have our lunch there.
The ship docked earlier around 12 noon and I was told that we could go out to the mainland for a short stroll till 1AM and that what we did. We went down from the ship and took some photos for memory purposed. I glanced at the ship for so many times and I was not bored at all. The huge words of STAR CRUISE really amazed me as I can see so many windows.
Around the bazaar area, we went to see whether there was anything to buy or taste. We did do some shopping and went back to the ship.It was warm and moisty all over the area as the rain had just let off a few hours ago. I was tired after that short walk and decided to go back to my cabin and rest up.
Oh, there were some activities on board for the people who is not joining the Phuket trip. We can do acting games and 3 others. The ship was somehow abandoned. There was like no one aboard and only left a few workers on the ship. I "entertained" myself with the lame activities there at STAR CLUB 3(Deck 5)
Dinner time! Gosh, I've been eating the whole day! That is what I thought throughout the whole cruise. After dinner, I decided to go to the gym for some workouts. I was amazed by the gym. The exercise equipment are so sticky..Probably sweat. haha...Anyways I did some pulling, running , cycling and muscle building till it was SHOWTIME! 10.30pm! It was the performances by the crews on the ship! I am sure you guys will be amazed and please do believe it! From your housekeeping department, Food and Beverages, Printing and many others were in that performances named COLOURS. Its truly a beautiful show. There were so many races' tradisional clothes in that show. Creatively well done. It is not perfect but it was entertaining~
We need to be prepared for our tour tomorrow to Krabi so I slept quite early after supper.
No comments:
Post a Comment