Smile to change the world

=)

Monday, October 19, 2009

Nothing Else matters

So long never blog...
Feel like last year was it ?
Well yesterday me, Saw-senpai,Christy-senpai,K.L.-senpai and Gajan-kun went
to Pn.Kamala's house.......
Ok I could say........
I played Naruto Shippuden with Christy, Saw and K.L.-senpai......
Well all lose in the game of course.....
Hehehehehehehehehe....(*-*)Sowy....

Then at night...
I receive my new (mp3)
Very small, red and black.......
I just let it charge and download a whole lot of japanese anime songs.......
Big bro also downloaded some Korean songs too.....
Not many english songs still....
Oh well...
I wanna make this my japanese collection mp3
Then mayb I will buy or get FREE from someone on Christmas....
An ipod or wait ...
PSP??? ha..........

What to do just wait loh!!
Tomoro got school so boring lah...
Oh speaking about school...
They r planing on a trip to Colma Tropical but I still thinking to go or not....
Hmmmmm........should I or not???

END

No comments:

Post a Comment