Smile to change the world

=)

Sunday, December 6, 2009

The WORST DAY EVER!!!!!!!

Last friday...
Everyone went to renew pasport....
Well not me of course...
I have never been out bfor...
So...the story starts..
WE waited for F****ing 7 hours just to get our pass
the area was poooff with humans and smokes...
Toilet...don talk..
I tought we r going to make our pass at KLIA
but it was at Subang...
haaaaa..........Tiring day of course...
No food or water
One malay shop with no aircond
Frickin hot and very filty air with all the smoking

I hope nothing is wrong with the world Now!!!
Ticket to Singapore already booked...
There was to destination that we got all our expenditure paid
One was Singapore and the other was Australia...
I choose Australia of course...
But Visa or with pass ...
Ha.... I know my wish shattred...

One more thing...
the results r coming nearer and nearer
woooooo....
7A's !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment