Haiz......
My bro got hospitalised again
How sad and depressing ....
I just dunno what to do now...
2 hour ago just got back...
The frickin hosp. is so frickin far.......
KLANG!!!!!
Its cheap thats why....
He got a pretty bad infection.... on his right arm...
He fell so it broked
Tomoro there will be another operation....
I m feeling so useless now....
T.T .......................sobs....
Have a "Happy New Year" this year for me
haha.....(opposite)
Bad
I still sitting here worried about 2moro....
The frickin doctors at ............
cannot do their work correctly thats why!!!!!
@#$%&%#@!@#%$^&
Life this year sucks man
2010 bad year!!!!!
U hear me Frickin Bad Year!!!!!!
..................
School almost starting e D
Dunno how to go
Dad will be busy driving back and fort frm the hosp.
Dunno how lah...
Haiz.....
HELP any1 pls
Jigoku Shoujo...........
Is this ur vengence for me????
No comments:
Post a Comment