Smile to change the world

=)

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

2011~

Horray...blink of an eye...2011 is born..=P
haha...well since last year I din blogged ed..
Maybe busy?? form 5 is a tough year~ STUDY is always a MUST~
=) most of us are still not on a stress level..hehe...
Normal..thats all I can say...

I m worried actually ( haha...pessimist)
this year I wont be ready for the biggest exam of my life with all this internet addiction
but still...I m trying (==)
I m trying to brush up all my subject....( ><)
not that easy when someone says READ,READ n u can get A
What!?? u think its easy?
(writing crap)

Today...someone told me I was not ready to go collage with this look n inmature attitude...
How to change?? (*~*)
Well in a sense I took it seriously I guess...(it really hits me)
Now I m worry I might not "fit in" at all!!!
(><)lll
WHY!!...
(Worry sick) (highly pessimist)

No comments:

Post a Comment