Hey readers,
Well I have decided to make this summary a brief one but that depends on how I would write it later on.
Anyways, last Friday was my last day in ACS, Klang. It was a bitter sweet day as it departs me away from my friends and my new friends. Life has to go on right?
Lets see..this week have been a very interesting week for me as I won free tickets to watch The Amazing Spider Man! (e@Curve) Monday was the screening and I was uncertain that Dad would want to go as it we are suppose to be there around 9.30pm. I saw the clock and it was 9.30pm! We were so late until the movie had already passed 30minutes. I could not watch the part where he was bitten by the spider. In fact, when I was in the movie theater, I just saw Peter Parker, Andrew Garfield was struggling to find what was wrong with him. Overall the movie was Above Average (Rated : 7/10). I am not sure how you guys would feel about this reboot but for me it was just the same Spidey. Too much graphic in this movie maybe because of the 3D impact the creators want it to be.
Here is my final and important agenda for this week! I will be going to the UNM!
Well it is only for registration but still I am happy and excited to be there this Thursday. But still I am not really keen of eating outside food as it may not be very healthy~The place is kinda spacious with all of the amenities and also beautiful field. I wish I could be a bit active in some departments or participate in any activities. I am looking forward to study there!
No comments:
Post a Comment