Smile to change the world

=)

Monday, April 16, 2012

(16/4/12) Regaining Blogging Excietment

Hey readers!
Its been a while since I last post...
Its been a hetic month since I received my results..
God help me! I applied and applied tonnes of scholarship and hoping for a very good one.
I m not sure what I will continue on right now but I will keep my choices open and strive for the best option there is...but I sure have one thing in mind of course....Engineering...best way for me to at least make myself professionally outstanding haha...I like arts..but when I come to think of it, I would just waste my time for something that is'nt guranteed I would get a proper job abroad...As I was saying I will still keep my options open and keep my fingers crossed!

 And since begining of the year I have been busy researching on how to pass my driving exam!
I m worried about my driving test-road test now...I dont wanna fail again and do all over again!
God help me! I just wanna pass this upcomming exam so badly! haha...
I just wished that my legs are more to self motion rather than I m controlling it myself when I m driving on the road...I dont know why..whenever a JPJ sitting next to me I would get a panic attack out of a sudden...Too cold? Too anxious? Too worried if I might not pass? >< JUST NEED A REMEDY TO CURE!
Dont say I m crazy or what...I checked through the internet to see whether there is a cure to cure anxiety,worry problems and panic attacks...I m worried that I might get some metal illness when I read through the articles I found online...(Worry!)

For the pass few months I have been staying at home doing chores only...
No proper job, earning money or even finding one
I gave up after finding a few jobs and waited for one...
Everytime I asked for a vacancy they would reply
"Yes we have a vacancy, hold on , here fill in the form , thank you and we will call you for interview"
And there you have it...After a few months still there was no reply...
There was one proper job I could get through my Dad's friend..but it was so far which I did not mind at all
1500 per month! how can you resist that? Few weeks later I gave up that job due to my parents' objection..
Sadly it was the only job I could get a huge ammount of money...

Appearences
Gladly I lost 5kg after the pass few months..
Eat less but add on more healthy food such as vegetables and fruits!
Excersice more often during the evening~ And drinking more milk + water
Cutting down on sweet drinks,cakes and also carbs..
=) I like the new me...But I m worried that I might be too thin now...I could see my own ribs protruding outwards ( not breathing)
Its seemed so odd...

 Thats all for now!  


No comments:

Post a Comment