Smile to change the world

=)

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Is this really happening?

Gosh!
Out of a sudden I was choosen as a candidate to go for ani interview at UTP..
Frankly, I did not even think I have the slightest chance of being selected!
Cant wait! If I made through this interview I might get a place and a scholarship!
But I m not sure what I m suppose to do during an interview...
Smile (number one priority!) Be talkative!(2nd important thing to do!) Be clear ! (impression wise!)
Confidence!!! >< No panic attacks please!!!!!! Remember take it like a person talking without a script! And now that person is YOU!...(lol..giving myself support through words)
I think I might need to prepare what I m going to say or utter to them...No more worries!!!
 I have at least 1 week to prepare eveything now....
I can do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment