Today is a very memorable day for me as I could actually speak in front of a real ENGLISH Man!
Truly a dream come true..haha one of my dream actually..
It all started at the waiting area, where there was only 3 of us waiting to be interviewed for this course( BA International Relations)
2 Girls and 1 Lucky Guy (ME!) haha....that phrase was given by the lady who works there..She was with us at the waiting area...Room AA 12B..
I went to the toilet to groom myself and prepare my "first impression" looks haha..Which is Friendly and Confident!
After both girls entered the room, it was my turn..My name was summoned..I walked into the room with a big smile and greeted hello. As akward as it can be I tried hard to keep my emotions stable. The interviewer on my right introduced me to the other two interviewer. The English Man who was also the Dean (President) of this prestigious university, sitting in the middle started by telling my name. As far as I could go I tried cracking a joke..I said you are the first person who ever pronounced my name correctly..YES it worked haha...Only receiving a thank you from him, I m assuming that he is a serious man although he looks friendly.
Next on the left, was a lady (nightmares) She looks friendly but a little kind of Miss RIGHT!
After 30 minutes pass, I was still inside the interview's room. The English Man asked me about Moral Studies and History questions. Know your facts! haha...The history question was mainly about stuffs that I learned. Moral Studies....I was not prepared but I still managed it!
Others.....Goes to the lady....The man on the right did not ask me anything at all.
Oh, well I guess I tried my best but certainly this is a very good experience for me as I get to know how prepared my brain is when I m asked to give an answer directly. None stop talking to show that you got all your facts and confidence! haha... =)
Thats about it~
No comments:
Post a Comment