Smile to change the world

=)

Friday, September 17, 2010

Outing with friends~~

Today trip to Bukit Ceraka got canceled coz of the rain~~~
Altough it is still raining~~ we all still wanna go there...but~~ 1 of the ParEnt~~started~~
then we changed our target to Sunway~~haha...
Advantage 4 me^^ ( no need go back Klang) sorry guys~~
Well we got in the rain a lot until we are all soaky wet~~
In the car out frm the car~~><

We reached there around 10.00 am...
Some of ur decided to eat~~
Well I wasn't that hungry so I went with Yu Min n KK to the anime shop~~~
so damn long we walked~~~(kaki sakit)
Then all of us meet at the cinema~~
We watched Resident Evil-After Live~~
quite scary~~><
lolx...~~~

around 2.30pm movie ended~~
so all of them decide to go Ice skating~~~
I dint~~haha...
most enjoyable part is seeing people falling down in front of us...
^^ see everyone trying their best to survive " Mt.Everest"
haha//they were crawling n holding the wall like their only hope of surviving~~~
but I give an A to those who really tried!!~~~

All activity ended around 5.30pm~~~
All were tired n they went back with train...
==lll some were so excited to sit train~~lolx
haha...

end~~

No comments:

Post a Comment