Today went tuition~~
Just got back~~~
Thinking bout the stuff that what Mr.Gary told just now...
Why m I here?? on earth??
Really~~??
He said..
Why we live on earth?? To learn....why to learn??
get a better life..... why?? to buy good things...why ??
To be happy~~
The happiness wont last long~~~
(thats sums up)
really when I think all those why will bring us all back to happy!!
Why happy?? Will happiness stay with us prolong?!
no...~~~
so just think Why We live on earth...WHy GOD put us here~~???
why?? why???
Teacher oso said...
3000 years lebih~~~ago...
there was no science or anything~~~
but there was a guy~~ who can tell the black hole stuffs~~...
Why??? that is the purpose of him living~~
but we are here for??
Eventually we will know...our mind is our control panel~~
^^ I wonder what...but teacher said its still early~~...
we will know the answer slowly in the future~~
No comments:
Post a Comment