Damn....
2day was THE worst day ever..!!!!
It started off with addmath work,..>< Then I got WORST!!!! Bio today we are suppose to do experiment using lipas!!!! Unlike certain someone did not come today!!~~~
( haiz~~KL ur suppose...)
Haiz...then we all did ourselves... luckily got Hou Jie to handle the lipas... Then while i was pouring solutions...WTH the lipas flew n landed on me.. I was like shouting running n banging in the lab~~!!! >< haiz...really Suckish!!~~
I was like WTF...
Curse u lipas!!lolx...
Then slowly okokok..until go back time...
1 more bad luck~~~
OMgosh ~~
I fell at tuition staircase....WTH
haiz~~~
nw elbow feeling so pain~~luckily no 1 saw...
memang worst day man...
Planning not to come 2moro...kinda bored ye know...
haiz~~not rajin to come...
need to fin moral folio oso..n 2 practical~~haiz...
Life is so hetic nowdays~~
But on Monday jadi MC again!! yeah!!!
4 penutupan TNS!!! sosososo nice^^
Note* sorry for all the bad words~~
END~~
No comments:
Post a Comment