After taking a short trip around the river...
We reached back to our main boat that we sat just now..
Here we are served with some fresh coconut juice...taste like medicine...
I tell you..i m not a big fan of coconut but if you want more..you can ask...i guess
We reached to the mainland again where toilet is the most important feature there!
THE WHOLE ISLAND HAVE NO TOILET... Seriously...
Empty your bladder 1st before you walk...
Next, its lunch time!
FOr today's lunch menu...we head to a Chinese Restaurant where normal chinese cuisine is served
Restaurant Baieh Tung... haha...the most awsome dish I ever seen...
Big bloated Rice ball...LOL...bigger than the size of a sepak takraw ball...
lol!!!!
Then we went back to the mainland...Saigon City...
After the nice 2hours rest...in the van...we came to the busiest market in town...Its called the CHina Town Market...Here we did some shopping...The place seemed like an old hall ...selling soooooooooooooooooo many things...and talk about no space! Seriously...everything is next to next to next to each other....
worst than pasar malam...The shop is not filled with people buying but people carrying stuffs and shopkeepers!
Back to the hotel...Finally!!
I washed my face and turned the tv on!
while enjoying a hot cup of warm coffee!
Free HBO...why waste it? lol....
Then I went to the gym ,...excercise a bit haha...
6.00pm our van came...DIner time...
TOday..our last dinner here...we went to a kinda fancy restaurant...on land..
named Thanhra...the food i tell you...
Superb....LIke 'em all! haha...soo soothing the surroundings and not forgetting the awsome fish!
haha....watermelons again...with pineapples...lol
Then...After dinner we walked to the Benthanh Market,,,(we walk our own)
We bought some souviniers...Like my necklace...for quite pricy price...lol..bargain...><
Belts, shirts and keychains at a better and cheaper price...
Tired of walking i went back to the hotel 1st...
I used the free computer,...
Sleep..............................................................................
2nd day gone....1 more day left!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment