Smile to change the world

=)

Monday, December 5, 2011

Trip to Vietnam Part 1

 Congratz to myself as I m back to the blogger's world!
SPM is over that is the 1st thing I would like to say...
After SPM I m really lost on what I m suppose to do...seriously..
Driving lessons? Working? Learning few other languages?
Well I will have to depend on what comes and goes in life...but maybe i will start working 1st...
haha.........anyways....3Days 2 Nights there...
 VIETNAM was like visiting in another dimension... ......Seriously.
We went to Saigon city...and there were plenty ...I MEAN A LOT......
of motorcycles! U cannot believe what i have seen there....Gosh...the number of  motorcycles on the road are out numbered!
There are still cars but the cars majority owned by tour companies...For tourist..
The road system is a little bit hetic as the traffic light and roads are pretty unsystematic...
Here comes the fun part..haha.,..there are soooo many motorcycles on the road...and guess what...
during busy times..especially during the day and night (around 7.00 local time) the road is packed with motorcyclist...Here the road as you could imagine...hard enough to cross..haha...Funny part is
we need to wave our hands in the air to show stop! haha...really...haha...But the best part of it is that we can still cross the road...(not so safe) and on the road itself you can see the locals' skills to avoid hitting you as I conclued THE LOCALS THERE HAVE THE BEST SKILLS IN RIDING AND AVOIDING MOTORCYCLES... haha....Well this is the 1st part...=)




Vietnam , Saigon City @ Ho Chih Minh ( hope correct spelling)








No comments:

Post a Comment